- Winding Tree They did a presentation back in 2017 in Hotelbeds. Almost the same idea as TRIPL.
- Dtravel "Dtravel is starting with a minimum viable product launching in partnership with Hostaway. Through an API integration to its property management system, Hostaway customers have the option to “turn on” Dtravel as a distribution channel, enabling on-chain bookings without a big learning curve or change in operations for hosts. "
- BitBook "Everyone deserves to travel, and BitBook is making this reality possible by rewarding people who book through their site, invite others or create compelling content."
- Otium Technologies They are in Mallorca. A similar idea too.
- Travel inblock (ex HBG people, very vague definition of the product)
- Travel Coin Scam?
Portals with blockchain integrations
- Travala They define itself as "Cryptocurrency Friendly Travel Booking". They accept payments in crypto, and they have an incentive program with its own token and NFTs, but they don't implement a travel blockchain. They partnered with Expedia and Binance.
- Blockchain-based booking platform allows everyone to experience travel
- NEW BOOKING SYSTEMS SIGNAL NEXT STEP FOR BLOCKCHAIN
- 5 Companies Using Blockchain to Change Travel
- TUI Beds Swap, 2017
Last update: 2022-05-24